Nnedi Okorafor is a novelist of African-based science fiction, fantasy and magical realism for both children and adults.
“You see, I just write. I have stories and they are all connected and each story is more of the puzzle I’m putting together for myself…”
Collected Short Stories:
- Poison Fish
- African Sunrise
- From the Lost Diary of Treefrog7
- Spider the Artist
- The Book of Phoenix
- The Go-Slow
- The Palm Tree Bandit
- Hello, Moto
- African Science Fiction is Still Alien
- Lovecraft’s racism & The World Fantasy Award statuette
- Born Naijamerican
- Is Africa Ready for Science Fiction?
- Stephen King’s Super-Duper Magical Negroes